- Last Updated: 10 March 2017
- Created: 10 March 2017
- Hits: 132
INISTRY OF HEALTH
Greater Mekong Subregion Health Security Project
ADB Loan No. 3464-CAM (SF)
Recruitment: Procurement Specialist (International Consultant)
The Government of Kingdom of Cambodia has received a Loan of SDR 15,012,000 from Asian Development Bank toward the cost of Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS) Health Security Project. The impact will be strengthened Greater Mekong Sub-region public health security. The outcome will be improved GMS health system performance with regard to health security. The project locations are selected provinces along the borders and economic corridors. The project consists of the following outputs: (i). Regional cooperation and communicable disease control in border areas improved; (ii). National disease surveillance and outbreak response systems strengthened; and (iii). Laboratory services and hospital infection prevention and control improved.
1. Support all steps of the procurement process of equipment and consumables for targeted project laboratories and hospitals:
2. Inform MOH about the procurement process and options and improve staff capacity;
3. Prepare bidding documents based on the ADB or national standard bidding document appropriate to the contract type and procurement method.
4. Ensure that the procurement process and options follow the Procurement Plan;
5. Include proper installation, commissioning, use, and maintenance of equipment.
1. Recognized Master Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or other related field;
2. Must be conversant with the procurement procedures of ADB/WB and the Royal Government of Cambodia;
3. Have at least 10 years experiences in ADB/ WB procurement practices of goods and consulting services. Experience in procurement of medical and laboratory equipment would be an asset;
4. Familiar with working ethos and practices of the Royal Government of Cambodia;
5. Excellent communication skills, including excellent spoken and written English;
6. A self-starter with a proactive approach to the task at hand, but with a genuine desire and willingness to learn and work in a project team;
7. Good knowledge of relevant computer software applications;
8. A commitment to the continuous process of capacity-building and sharing of knowledge with other team members. Download