- Written by Mom Vortana
- Category: Procurement Notices
- Published: 09 March 2017
- Last Updated: 09 March 2017
- Created: 09 March 2017
- Hits: 77
KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
SECOND GREATER MEKONG SUBREGION REGIONAL
COMMUNCABLE DISEASE CONTROL PROJECT-ADDITIONAL FINANCING
INVITATION TO BID
Wishes to Purchase Motorcycle 40 sets
Bid No. GMS-CDC2-Shopping-17-G-11
1. The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has received a Grant from Asian Development Bank toward the cost of GMS-CDC2-AF Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Grant to payments under the Contract for Supply Motorcycle 40 sets of for GMS-CDC2-AF Project.
2. The goods are required to be supplied by 8 weeks from the date of contract signature.
3. Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to obtain a copy of the bidding documents free-of-charge from the address given below by submitting a written application. Except for the submission of a written application, there shall be no other conditions for obtaining the bidding documents.
4. To be considered eligible and qualified a bidder must
i. Be from a ADB member country
ii. Have completed at least two contracts for supply of similar goods in the preceding 3 years of not less than 50% of the bid price in each contract.
iii. Have completed contracts with a total cumulative value equal to at least two times the value of the bid price in the preceding 2 years.
iv. Not be under any notice of disbarment issued by the Government or ADB
5. Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 10:00 hours on 24 March 2017. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the Bidders' representatives and the project's beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person. Download