- Written by Mom Vortana
- Category: Project Reports
- Published: 06 August 2015
- Last Updated: 06 August 2015
- Created: 06 August 2015
- Hits: 1425
• Standardized physical progress
The standardized physical progress is 84.4%. The compares of weight progress of 75.15% with an elapsed period of 89% since project effectiveness (22 March 2011, or, 51 months).
• Contract commitment
Contract amount of $0.57 million is awarded against $0.50 million projection in the quarter corresponding to 114%. 14% over projection is due to procurement process of some items prolongs across quarter. With this amount of budget, $0.40 million disbursed.
• Cumulative EA expenditures
The total amount of approximately $0.20 million was spent in the quarter and $0.44 from January to June which totally accumulated to be $7.79 million since the project start up.
• IHR communication by National IHR focal point to/from WHO IHR contact point
Three joint press releases in this quarter involving the national IHR focal points and WHO. IHR workshop conducted in Siem Reap on 11-12 June 2015 to review progress and capacity of IHR implementation has demonstrated key progress.
• Number of MOH exchange information on disease outbreaks as per International Health Regulations (IHR), including gender-disaggregated data: 3 (100%)
Three joint press releases carried out in this quarter involving the national IHR focal points and WHO.
On 7th April 2015, The Ministry of Health and WHO have a joint press release to inform the public on the topic of “From Farm to Plate, Make Food Safe”
On 26 June 2015, CDCD uploads FAO and FACT sheet in both languages Khmer and English in its website to build public knowledge and awareness about MERS.
On 29 June 2015, CDCD uploads key health advisory on MERS as proactive action facing a possible transmission from high risk countries like South Korea, Thailand, Saudi Arabia and other Middle East countries.
• Target provinces providing CDC information on a weekly basis (Zero Report): 86% timely
The timeliness of zero report sending is high by 86%. Most of project provinces has reported timely.
• Proportion of disease outbreaks reported within 24 hours: 100%
There are 7 outbreaks that occurred in quarter 2, 2015 including mass fainting, food poisoning, and suspected chicken pox and water-born poisoning leaving 358 cases, no dead.
• Dengue fever
1,982 cases (943 female) infected by dengue viruses including 7 people died (5 female), within 3 months in quarter 2, 2015 across the country.
• Model healthy village
MHV workshop organized on 7-8 May 2015 to review implementation status up to early 2015 shows an initial progress in first 90 villages. It is noted that Community orientation, Community assessment, Household survey, TOT training, Cascade training to village management group (VMGs) is completed, community health education by VMGs is going on at most of villages under staff supervision support.
• Qualitative reporting of implementation of Gender Action Plan
All provinces report to project office with sex and IP-disaggregated data except the one from EWARN, ILI, and SARI surveillance.
• Proportion of gender action plan( GAP) and Indigenous People Development Plan (IPDP) are implemented: 100%
The implementation of Gender action and Indigenous people development plan has a big progress in terms of female staff assignment in CDC, female/IP encouragement into CDC activities, quality of gender aspect reporting.Download