- Written by Mom Vortana
- Category: Project Reports
- Published: 31 August 2016
- Last Updated: 07 December 2016
- Hits: 259
Standardized physical progress
- The physical progress of CDC2 (G0231) grows up to 84.07% against elapsed time of 84% and CDC2 AF (G0448) grows to 20.28% against elapsed time of 33%.
Progress by Outputs
- Functional MOH focal points and capacity for regional cooperation in CD.
CDC department announces several messages to the public through its website as following (1) Hotline number 115 to promote public calling to report any CD event; (2) alert information about dengue in 9 high risk provinces; and (3) Sign/symptom and prevention measure from seasonal flu.
- Regional cooperation and knowledge management.
CDC website is maintained and updated, Project webpage is integrated with CDC website. PCU regularly shares project progress report with stakeholders and public through uploading in project webpage, CDC website. In average, 500 visitors per month have accessed the website. CDC website links with other website such as MoH, US-CDC, RCU, WHO.
Cambodia has accomplished key outputs in cross border activity (1) Information sharing template is developed and agreed by the cross border country. CD data in Q1 and Q2, 2016 has been shared among countries using this template; (2) agreed to pilot cross border collaboration meeting planned to host 3 separated meeting in Ratanakiri, Svay Rieng and Kampot in late 2016.
- Targeted provinces in full compliance with IHR 2005/APSED 2011- 2015
Joint External Evaluation (JEE) is being piloted at country level but there is no evaluation at provincial level. The project provinces are currently implementing APSED but skills are limited. The key capacities already complied include for antimicrobial resistance, food safety, reporting, workforce development; but two remain particularly challenging: chemical events and radiation emergencies.
- Border provinces exchange information on CDC across border on monthly basis.
Cambodia has accomplished key outputs in cross border activities: (i) Information sharing template is developed and agreed by the cross border country. The template is used by all project provinces. CD data in Q1 and Q2, 2016 has been shared with Lao PDR and Vietnam. Download