- Written by Mom Vortana
- Category: Procurement Notices
- Published: 04 November 2016
- Last Updated: 04 November 2016
- Hits: 619
KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
SECOND GREATER MEKONG SUBREGION REGIONAL
COMMUNCABLE DISEASE CONTROL PROJECT (GMS-CDC2)
INVITATION TO BID
Wishes to Purchase 1 Vehicle
Bid No. GMS-CDC2-Shopping-16-G-09
1. The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has received a Grant from Asian Development Bank toward the cost of GMS-CDC2 Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Grant to payments under the Contract for Supply 1 Vehicle Pick up for GMS-CDC2 Project.
2. The goods are required to be supplied within 12 weeks from the date of contract signature.
3. Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to obtain a copy of the bidding documents free-of-charge from the address given below by submitting a written application. Except for the submission of a written application, there shall be no other conditions for obtaining the bidding documents.
4. To be considered eligible and qualified a bidder must
i. Be from a ADB member country
ii. Have completed at least two contracts for supply of similar goods in the preceding 3 years of not less than 50% of the bid price in each contract.
iii. Have completed contracts with a total cumulative value equal to at least two times the value of the bid price in the preceding 2 years.
iv. Not be under any notice of disbarment issued by the Government or ADB Download